In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must currently be a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Windsor, taking 4 or more classes. To apply
, please forward your name, student number, and a one-page, double-spaced description about yourself and why you believe you deserve the scholarship, to email@example.comApplications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on March 30th, 2019.
Below are the scholarships available for application, as well as any specific requirements.
- Women in STEM($500)
- Must be female and must be enrolled in a program specific to science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Student Advocate ($500)
- A student who has shown great initiative in advocating for student rights on campus and in the community
- Accessibility ($1,500)
- A student who faces an accessibility barrier and is underrepresented through lack of accessibility options.
- Financial Hardship ($1,500)
- A student who has recently suffered a financial setback causing them to take back on classes
- Student Leadership ($1,000)
- A student who has shown excellent capabilities as a leader through involvement on campus
- Entrepreneur ($500)
- A student who operates their own business while also pursuing an education
- Club Innovator/Creator ($500)
- A student who has recently created or turned around a club/group on campus and helped it thrive
- Academic and Involvement Leadership ($1,000)
- A student who both excels at leadership and involvement, and has shown an excellent academic standing
- Must have at least a 78.5% cumulative average
- Artistic ($1,000)
- A student who has shown great appreciation and dedication to arts on campus through music, theatre, or visual arts
- Law ($1,000)
- Must be enrolled in the Faculty of Law
- Graduating Student ($500)
- Must be graduating before the commencement of the Fall 2019 semester
- Jason Solomon Rise Above ($500)
- A student of a marginalized background that has excelled in academics.
- Winner: Malik Nembhard