Thirty quiet study stations with Internet access are available in the Alumni Auditorium at the CAW Student Centre.
The Alumni Auditorium workspace has been set up with proper COVID-19 physical distancing, flow and sanitation practices in place. It is open Monday to Friday with three-hour timeslots available in the morning (8:30 – 11:30 a.m.) or afternoon (1:00 – 4:00 p.m.).
Pre-booking of a study station is required.
BOOKING IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Download the Safe Lancer app on your smart phone if you don’t already have it.
- Using the Safe Lancer app on your smart phone, complete the COVID-19 self-assessment. If you are approved, your screen will display a green QR code.
- When you arrive at the CAW Student Centre, use the Door #3 Entrance and scan your QR code before proceeding to Alumni Auditorium.
- Upon arriving at Alumni Auditorium during your pre-booked time, check in with the front desk attendant.
- Once the front desk attendant has confirmed your booking, staff will direct the you to your assigned study station.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside Alumni Auditorium.
- Face-coverings must be worn at all times.
- Lineups outside Alumni Auditorium must follow physical distancing guidelines.