Due to the current lockdown in Windsor-Essex, all visitors to the UWSA Campus Food Pantry must book an appointment prior to making a trip. Walk-ins are not permitted at all and visitors without an appointment will be turned away. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Filling out this form does not grant you an appointment. After you fill out this form, someone will notify you to confirm your appointment.
The UWSA Campus Food Pantry is open Monday to Thursday 11AM to 3PM. Closed on Friday & Weekends.
Please request your appointment within those times or your appointment will not be confirmed.
Before visiting the UWSA Campus Food Pantry:
- You must have had your appointment confirmed by the Food Pantry Coordinator or volunteer.
- You must bring your own bag to every visit.
- You must fill out the questionnaire on the “Safe Lancer” app before entering the Student Centre.
- You must wear a face mask before entering and while inside the Student Centre.
- You must sign in at the Info Desk inside the Student Centre.
If you are feeling sick, or have been potentially exposed to someone who is sick, do not complete the questionnaire and do not visit the UWSA Campus Food Pantry. It is our commitment to providing a safe environment for staff, students, and visitors.