Get on board the bus!
The UWSA, OPUS and GSS negotiated a universal student bus pass (U-Pass) for UWSA, OPUS and GSS students, In order to use U-Pass, students will need to tap their U-Pass cards on the readers upon boarding the bus.
Students must have their student ID when using the bus pass.
The U-Pass allows members to have unlimited rides on the regular Transit Windsor city service during the Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 semesters.
Driving today for a better Tomorrow
Transit Windsor operates the public transit service for the municipality of the City of Windsor. You can view the route maps and schedules for the service area map at the Transit Windsor website at www.citywindsor.ca/transitwindsor. You can also view the terms and conditions and other useful information on the site.
There is NO OPT-OUT for the summer pass.
- Do I need to get a summer Student ID to receive a summer bus pass?
- No, your Student ID does not need to be changed, as long as you present it to the UWSA office, a summer pass can be issued.
- How do I opt-out of the summer bus pass?
- There is NO OPT-OUT for the summer pass.
- I am unable to make it for the pick up times listed. Can I send someone else to pick it up for me?
- No one besides the student receiving the bus pass may pick up the pass. The student must be present to verify their identification.
- Am I eligible for a summer bus pass even though I am not enrolled in summer courses?
- Students who were enrolled full-time in the WINTER SEMESTER but not enrolled in any summer courses are eligible for a summer bus pass.
- When does my fall/winter bus pass expire?
- The fall/winter bus pass is valid until April 30th, 2024