· You can Create a Record without choosing a reporting option. Your Record will be securely stored in REES until you are ready to report.
· Records stored in REES cannot be accessed by REES or UWSA Only you can access your Record unless you choose to send it as a Connect to My Campus.
· An Anonymous Report allows an individual to share information about an incident of sexual harassment, misconduct or assault without identifying themselves, or identifying the person who has harmed them.
· Anonymous Reports will include only the multiple-choice questions and gender questions from your Record. Anonymous Report data will be provided by REES to the UWSA to measure the incidence and identify patterns of sexual violence on campus, with the goal of improving policy, supports or responses to sexual violence on campus.
· Because an Anonymous Report does not include any identifying information about the persons involved, it cannot initiate an investigation, and the UWSA does not have the ability to follow up with you directly.
· Connect to My Campus allows you to reach out to the UWSA You can receive support, resources, and information, or discuss the formal complaint process.
· There is no time limit to Connect to My Campus but there may be a time limit for formal complaints and investigation of an incident.
· Repeat Perpetrator Identification (RPI) is a feature of REES that helps to identify a person whose behaviour has harmed multiple people.